This beautiful spa town, founded in 1793, is located in West Bohemia.
The spa has preserved the unique atmosphere of the beginning of the 20th
century, reflected in the neo-classicism era. Thanks to this, the town is
fairly regarded as one of the most romantic corners of the country. The spa
resort is characterized by a mild climate, typical for the foothills, and
exceptionally clean air far from the noise and rush of big cities. The
surrounding parks are a suitable place for a peaceful walk with background
music coming from the colonnades. All this is amplified by the beneficial
effects of the mineral springs that attract many tourists
Natural healing resources
Carbonic mineral water, natural resource of dry carbon dioxide, local resource of peloids (sulphur-ferric mud).
INDICATION OF THE TEPLICE SPA TREATMENT
- circulatory system diseases
- digestive system diseases
- endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- neurological diseases
- musculoskeletal system diseases
- skin diseases
- gynaecological diseases.
GENERAL CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR SPA TREATMENT
- acute infection and transmissible diseases,
- malignant tumors during treatment ,as well as progressing in spite of treatment conducted by repetitive heavy bleeding of all kinds
- the inability to cater for themselves on their own without assistance , as well as the inability to move independently ,
- dependency on alcohol, use of other addictive substances and dependence .
- serious mental disorders
- hemophilic conditions
- parasite diseases